The Lea Valley Way
All academy staff will
- Believe in the limitless potential of every student we serve.
- Maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders.
- Do all they can to accelerate students’ progress, achievement and holistic development.
- Celebrate success and achievement.
- Cultivate an exceptional learning environment.
- Offer enriching extra- curricular opportunities.
- Foster a culture of recurring forgiveness.
All academy students will
- Will have respect for self and others by treating all members of our community with kindness.
- Maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
Present themselves in full Lea Valley Academy uniform:
- All students are expected to wear the Academy blazer and black school leather shoes.
- Trainers are not permitted unless they are being worn for PE.
- Ties: Clip on tie only, with the top button of shirt/blouse fastened. No variation on shape of tie.
- Jewellery: One ring, one watch, one set of stud earrings (one in each ear lobe). No facial or tongue piercings.
- Hair: Hair must be of a natural tone with no extreme colours. There should be no designs or shapes cut into the hair.
- Will relish the learning opportunities prepared by their teachers.
- Will participate in all the Academy has to offer.
- Will work hard.
Be well-organised and always carry a large bag with:
- A pencil case (two black pens, one green pen, a 15cm ruler, a pencil, an eraser and at least one highlighter)
- A calculator
- A challenging reading book
- Smart card
- Their planner
- Their PE kit on specified days