Curriculum by subject
Our Curriculum at Lea Valley Academy will provide a broad and balanced education for all pupils in all year groups.
The curriculum overview can be viewed by year group or by subject and they are designed to clearly illustrate the areas of study that will take place in each half-term of the academic year.
The curriculum studied will inspire, motivate and enthuse students as well as enable them to accumulate sufficient knowledge and skills that will prepare them for future learning and employment becoming the successful citizens of the 21st century.
The curriculum in each year group and subject will enable each student;
- To develop knowledge, understand concepts and acquire skills.
- To support students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- To Support pupils’ physical development and responsibility for their own health, and enable them to be active
- To develop a positive attitude towards learning.
- To develop independent learning skills and resilience, to equip them for further, higher education and employment.
Health & Social Care
Religion and life